You can help us preserve Rochester’s rich railroading heritage!
The Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum has been preserving Rochester’s transportation history since 1937. We maintain the largest collection of historic trains and the only operating railroad museum in New York State. The museum depends entirely on ticket revenue, grants, and donations from generous visitors like you!
• Repaint Despatch Shops No. 5
• New York Central Caboose Project
• Rochester Gas & Electric No. 8 Project
• Rochester Subway Car 60 Project
• Lackawanna Baggage Car Project
• Donate to General Museum Fund
Donate By Mail
Make your donation check payable and mail to:
Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum
P.O. Box 23326
Rochester, NY 14692-3326
Donations to the Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.