Donate: New Batteries for LA&L No. 20

Livonia, Avon & Lakeville No. 20
Livonia, Avon & Lakeville Alco RS-1 No. 20 is our museum's newest acquisition, donated by the railroad at the end of 2016. Built in 1949 for the Lake Erie, Franklin & Clarion Railroad, it was sold to the LA&L in 1972, becoming the first Alco diesel on their roster. It was retired in 2008 and donated to our museum eight years later. In excellent mechanical condition,...
Read More

Donate: Lehigh Valley Caboose

Lehigh Valley 95100
Restore Lehigh Valley Caboose No. 95100 Built for the Lehigh Valley Railroad in February 1941, No. 95100 was one of 105 "Northeastern" style steel-bodied cabooses built by the railroad between 1937-46. This car is a significant addition to our collection, as the LV served the city of Rochester with a branch line that terminated at Court Street (now home to well-known Dinos...
Read More